Blended Training combines multi-media online learning with traditional shorten classroom instruction to maximize the learning potential of all participants.
Responding to customer demand for effective, convenient, and engaging training alternatives to traditional classroom training, blended training courses are now the preferred training for corporations nationwide.
Using an online learning platform to meet knowledge objectives provides flexibility and self control for the participant, convenience and cost savings for an individual, group, or an organization.
Blended training is very easy to complete just by completing 3 simple steps.
1. Register for your desired course:
American Heart Association® (AHA)- register at AHA website
American Safety & Health Institute® (ASHI)- email to register
Medic First Aid® (MFA)- email to register
2. Complete the online course sessions and print out your course completion certificate and bring a copy of your certificate to the skills session.
3. Schedule a skills training session with SafetyQuest Training & Consulting Services.
Individuals can schedule a skills session at our Placerville location
Placerville: P.O. Box 870, Placerville, CA 95667
On-site skills sessions can be scheduled for your organization or group.
Skills Testing is an additional cost.
PLEASE NOTE IN CALIFORNIA, DAY CARE PROVIDERS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE HANDS-ON COURSES FOR RENEWALS.
BENEFITS OF BLENDED TRAINING:
• Streamlined Training and Certification
• Online Training Courses Available Anywhere, Anytime 365/24/7
• Hands-on Skills Class Easier to Schedule: approximitly 1 hour vs. 4 to 8 hours
• Reduces Training Costs by up to 60%
• Maximizes Retention of Lifesaving Skills Through Self-Paced, Multi-Media Instruction
• Standardized Training Throughout Multiple Facilities
• Participants have access to their online training materials for the entire duration of their certification period
• Students will automatically receive e-mail notification regarding enrollment, follow-up, and completion associated with the training program
Studies* Show that there are few statistical differences between the effectiveness of a traditional course delivery method and a hybrid one like Blended Training.
**The effectiveness of Blended Learning environments for the delivery of Respiratory Care Education, “Journal of Allied Health, Shawna Strickland, director of the Respiratory Therapy Program at the University of Missouri.