When violence occurs, seconds count, and you can’t always wait for EMS to arrive. This training enables you to become an immediate responder. With HSI’s dynamic Active Violence Emergency Response Training (AVERT), you’ll empower your team to help save lives in the event of an urgent threat or emergency.
In addition to active shooter response training, your organization will learn to react to life-threatening blood-loss situations.
Any individual or organization interested in learning how to anticipate and respond to situations of sudden violence, active shooter events, or life-threatening bleeding emergencies.
- Recognizing warning signs using situational awareness
- Responding quickly in an emergency
- Applying critical bleeding control techniques
- Gaining the confidence needed to respond
- Developing an Emergency Action Plan (EAP)