What is blended training?
Blended Training combines multi-media online learning with hands-on in-person skills sessions to offer you increased flexibility, convenience, and safety for your training.
HOW IT WORKS
Register for your desired class
Complete the online course sessions
Take the online course sections when it is convenient for you. When you are finished, print out your completion certificate.
Schedule a skills training session
Contact us to schedule your skills training session. Please bring a copy of your online course completion certificate to the skills session. Skills testing is an additional cost.
Please note that in California, day care providers are required to complete hands-on courses for renewals.
Benefits of Blended Learning
- Streamlined training and certification
- 24/7 access to online course content for the duration of the certification period
- Self-directed learning that fits each student’s schedule
- Memorable, easy-to-understand video learning that builds confidence and maximizes retention of life-saving skills
- Shorter skills training sessions (1 hour vs. 4-8 hours in a traditional class)
- Can reduce training costs by up to 60%
- Standardized training throughout multiple facilities
- Students will automatically receive an e-mail notification regarding enrollment, follow-up, and completion associated with the training program