The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide high quality CPR skills, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
This course is designed for healthcare providers including physicians, nurses, paramedics, EMT’s, respiratory therapists, physical & occupational therapists, physician assistants, medical or nursing students, aides, medical or nursing assistants, fire fighters, police officers and other allied health personnel.
- CPR for Adult, Child (Pediatric) and Infant
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training
- Blocked airway and choking
- Ventilation with a barrier device and oxygen
- Additional skills necessary for a medical/dental setting