This course is a combined CPR, AED, and First Aid training program designed for the community and workplace. This extremely flexible program will help the student develop basic first aid knowledge, skills, and confidence to respond to a medical emergency.
This course is intended for individuals who do not work in the healthcare field but require or desire CPR knowledge and skills, such as emergency response teams in business and industry, school bus drivers, adult residential care personnel, child care workers, teachers, parents, and babysitters.
- CPR assessment and response
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator) training
- Safety and legal considerations in emergency situations
- Assessment and response in emergency situations
- First aid for injuries and accidents
- First aid for sudden illness and other medical emergencies
- Blocked airway and choking
- CPR and first aid skills practice
- Optional program content: tourniquets, splinting, metered-dose inhalers, nebulizers, EpiPen auto-injectors
- Child and Infant
- Adult, Child, and Infant